2. Collection of Personal Information
2.1. In order to access our services, you will have to create a user account which will require you to submit certain personal data. Upon creation of your account with cifra.com, the following personal information will be collected from you:
c. Date of Birth
d. Email address
e. Mobile Number / Contact Number
f. Payment information
g. Any other information that is relevant to the use of our or site www.cifra.com
The above does not purport to be exhaustive and only provides the common personal information that will be collected from you. As such, we reserve our right to request for additional information for the completion of the transaction in the site www.cifra.com.
2.2. The personal information provided to us or through our authorized agents for the use of our services or website cifra.com should be accurate. You must keep all your information up-to-date and inform us of any changes (if any). We reserve our right to request additional documentation to verify the authenticity of the information you provided us. We will not be held liable for any false and misleading information provided to us.
2.3. We can only be able to collect your personal information if voluntarily provided said information to us. We note that if you wish to opt out or do not provide any of the personal information, we will not be in any position to continue to provide you access and use of our services.
2.4. In the event you provided us personal information of third party, we assume that you have obtained the required authority and consent from such relevant third party to disclose its personal information. You then hold us harmless and indemnify us from any claims, suits and/or actions arising from the collection of such third party’s information by reason of your disclosure to us.
3. Purpose of Collecting of Personal Information
3.1. We may use, collect, disclose and/or process your personal data for some or all of the following purposes:
• To enable smooth, improved and faster access, operation, management, administration and use of our cifra.com services;
• To consider and/or process your transaction with us and with our authors via our cifra.com services;
• To process orders and other related transactions you submit though the cifra.com.
• To customize your experience though the cifra.com services by improving our layout and displaying contents accordingly to your interests or that you may find useful;
• To provide efficient and faster method of managing and accessing your account and submission of information;
• To verify and carry out transactions in relation to payments made online;
• When registering your account on our cifra.com site, your personal information will be collected and we will send you newsletters, marketing and promotional materials from time to time.
• To deal with or facilitate customer service, user’s requests feedback;
• To notify, contact or communicate with you of any service issues and other related concerns;
• To administer and manage any software updates and/or updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our cifra.com services;
• for any other purpose which we deem relevant to the provision of our cifra.com services
3.2. To maximise your use and access of our cifra.com services, your personal information will be shared to our authorized service providers including our affiliates. We reasonably endeavor to ensure that the authorized service providers and affiliates secure and protect the use and access of your personal information.
3.3. For avoidance of doubt, please note that we do not engage in the business of selling our user’s personal information.
4. Allowing Cookies
4.1. We and our authorized services providers, from time to time, implement “cookies” or other similar technologies to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our provision of the cifra.com services. This will assist us in providing you with an improved, safer, faster and customized experience when using our cifra.com Services.
4.2. “Cookies” are small pieces of data that we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to keep track of your movements within the cifra.com site, help you resume where you left off, remember your registered login, theme selection, preferences, and other customization functions. We may link your cookie information to your personal data which includes without limiting the items you have selected or purchased, pages you viewed, items stored in the shopping cart.
5. Protection of Personal Information
5.1. We implement security measures to ensure protection of your personal information on our cifra.com site. We adhere to the applicable laws, rules and regulations in relation to the collection, retention and protection of data privacy.
5.2. We ensure that the personal information we collected are kept secured behind our networks and is only accessible by our authorized service providers. As such, we keep your personal information confidential and all personal information supplied is encrypted into our databases to be accessed for the purpose as mentioned above.
5.3. In accessing third party and/or linked sites, we do not guarantee the security of your personal information that you provide. Our security measures are limited to safeguarding the personal information provided to us that is subject to our control and possession. We therefore have no obligation and liability for the security arrangements of these third party / linked sites.
7. Right to disclose
In case your personal information is required to be disclosed under an order or mandate by a court, regulatory, tax, law enforcement, governmental and/or judicial authority or under any law, you agree and acknowledge that we have the write to the disclosure of your personal information for meeting such mandate or order. You therefore agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against us including for the disclosure of your personal information in these circumstances.
8. Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your dealings with the cifra.com services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org